Our team is seeking to hire an organized, results-driven Accounting and Office Administrator.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable processing: preparing purchase orders, maintaining GL to ensure accuracy, communicate with suppliers/sub-trades.
- Accounts Receivable processing; invoicing clients.
- Monthly accrual entries and prepaids.
- Bank reconciliations and posting.
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Assisting Supply Chain department with inventory tracking.
- Recording and reconciling credit card transactions
- Provide general office support
- Other administrative and accounting tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Secondary education in accounting, commerce, business or a related field with a specialization in accounting or acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working in an accounting or financial role, performing financial accounting functions is preferred.
- Knowledge of payroll and financial accounting principals.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, strong time management skills – particularly in managing deadlines and/or high peak work periods.
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Must pay meticulous attention to detail; precision and accuracy are required.
- Must assume ownership of the job functions and in doing so follow up and monitor activities in a timely and ongoing fashion
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing; be and possess and excellent telephone manner.